Website Home  HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 am
April 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

the short story,,Ths star and the stine.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aargon
Anarchy Noob
Anarchy Noob

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-26

My Role Play Profile
Main Character Name: aargon
Race: Tauren
Guild: wowanarchy staff

PostSubject: the short story,,Ths star and the stine.   Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:20 am

chapter one: Voice of the mist.
page 1:

Why does he have to be so weak? Why does he always have to listen to HER?
she always has to have things just so. My father once asked her where in all the land of Smallhollow would you like to live Vivian"? And her anwser was," a place with bright purple flowers. A place that when i wake each morning as the sun is just coming over the small hills and the dew is still thick on the earth i can see a sea of diamonds on purple flowers.

Pssh, purple flowers. I bet she doesn't even care that the ground next to her pretty purple flowers, which makes me sick with the strong stinch they produce, is full of hundreds of small stones that we have to remove before we can grow any crows and winter is almost here.
I must not mention this to father because i know what he will say, it is the same each time. Why do you give your stepmother so much pain? She is a beutiful woman and you will grow to be just like her. But i don't care to be like her. Yes she is beutiful, with deep brown hair that is to her shoulders, and blue eyes that can stop a troll in his place with that look she can give. She is the daughter of Sir william jerald, the tax collector for smallhollow. my father won her favor by doing some work for her father. I don't know what that work was, but my father lost his right hand doing it.

Tasha,, TASHA,,Ben yells!! girl are you listening to me? Where does that head of yours go? You just drift off and one of these days you are going to get hurt. Is that what happened to your hand father? I mean, did you drift off and get hurt? Tasha asks despritely trying to change the subject and catch her father off guard.Those stones won't move by themselves girl. My father would never tell me what happened to his hand no matter how i asked him.

Father do i have to go to the stodder party tonight? Yes Tasha you do. but whyshe asks? You know they live across the river from us, and we may need there help this winter, it is going to get cold this year. But that boy Aargon stares at me all the time, it makes me feel strange. Maybe he likes you, you are 16 after all. Do you really think so?,, i mean father i am not old enough for such things. But yes my beautiful daughter you are.
Back to top Go down
Aargon
Anarchy Noob
Anarchy Noob

My Role Play Profile

PostSubject: Re: the short story,,Ths star and the stine.   Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 am

Chapter one: voice of the mist.
page 2.

The strodder's are a family with a long and powerful tie to the king of smallhollow. The eldest son was ALWAYS the captain of the kings personal guards, it has been that way for eight generations. And it was to be that way again since aargon was the only son of Jeb strodder the current captain. Aargon has been training for this position since birth, and is poised to be the best one to date. There is only one problem,

he does not want the job.

Father why must my life be set in stone for me, why can't i chose my own path? Jeb knows this discussion, they have had it many many times. Son we don't question the way things are, it is in the stars and that is just the way it is. But father, I want to go and make my own way. I want to see the world, i want to fight the goblins in strimwell, I want to see if there really is elves in, oh what is the name of that place? where the tales of all the magic and power. Silverstream, that's it, i want to see if i can find siverstream.
Aargon that is enough talk of such things, jeb says. You will take your place in life and that is finnal. There will be no more talk of such things, do you understand me? Aargon hated when his father did this, he would not even talk of things that Aargon wanted. I will show him where my place will be,, and it is not here. Aargon thought, i Will leave i just don't know when or how.

Father are we still having the party tonight? he knew the anwser but want to get his mind off of the last topic . Yes son, there will be alot of people here tonight. The king is going to make an announcement. Aargon knew what that was going to be,he was going to be named the next captain of the kings guard on his eighteenth year of birth, which was next week. but he was hoping it might be something different.
Son come sit next to me. we need to talk. Aargon didn't want to have this talk. Yes father , Aargon said as he walk to where jeb was seated. You are going to be announced the next captain of the guard tonight, i am stepping down. It is time for me to move on in life and time for you to step up. Do our name proud boy,, do ME proud. The only thing Aargon could think to say was,

Yes father.

The family hall was filling fast. There were now over two hundred people inside, and there was a line out the door. Everone was invited to atend such an important night. But there were two people not there, and everyone was getting alittle nervous.
Jeb walked up to ben Wells and asked, hello ben, have you seen my son Aargon? No i have not Jeb, have you seen my daught Tasha? Jeb is now very angery, he has warned his son not to be around Tasha, it might look bad on his new rank in life.

The only thing that Jeb could say was,,, I wonder if they are together?
Back to top Go down
Aargon
Anarchy Noob
Anarchy Noob

My Role Play Profile

PostSubject: Re: the short story,,Ths star and the stine.   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:40 pm

chapter one: The voice of the mist
page 3:

There is a heavy mist tonight, the odd thing is the stars are out, and the moon is full. I do not like nights like these, Tasha thinks to herself, strange things seem to happen and mostly they happen to me. As she stands in her room getting ready for the party that her parents insist that she attends, she hears her, the voice that insists that she is not losing her mind.

It is time for you to learn your path my child, the voice tells her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the short story,,Ths star and the stine.   

Back to top Go down

the short story,,Ths star and the stine.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Storys-
Jump to: